For many years we have provided these services and now have experience with numerous brands and models. Once we have completed the work, we return a report which includes site name and information, notes pertinent to our visit and notation of any adjustments or changes that were made.
Let us know what flow meter you have and we'll be glad to help you!
We check program settings to make sure that they are correct in relation to:
○ Level units
○ Flow rate units of meausure
○ Totalized volume units of measure
○ Rainfall units of measure (here not measured)
○ pH units of measure (here not measured)
○ Dissolved oxygen units of measure (here not measured)
○ Temperature units of measure (here not measured)
○ Flow conversion type (here weir/flume)
○ Type of device (here flume)
○ Type of flume (here parshall)
○ Size of device (here 6")
○ Maximum head (here 12")
○ Flow rate at maximum head (here 924.5 GPM)
○ Sampler pacing (here disabled)
○ Sampler enable mode (here enabled)
○ Plotter speed (here off)
○ Report generator A (here on)
○ Report A duration (here 24 hr)
Here the meter printed date and time, Level Adjusted from 2.957 to 3.125 in.